Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Cast of Characters for my blog:
Me: I am Becca, my real name is Becca B, and I am seriously re-evaluating my life. I am sarcastic and dry-witted.
James: Real name -Jameson, and he's my brother. He's the only other person I know who thinks in the same analytical fashion I do.
Penny: The sister. She's fantastic. Too fantastic to put in this entry, because it would take up the entry. Probably the smartest out of all of us.
Eric: Real name - Eric. C'mon, I can't give EVERYONE fake names! He's my boyfriend. He's a great guy.
The Parents: The parents, they live a little farther away now that I have moved, and they are hoping to move to the south soon. Yeah, we don't get it either.
Capt. Jack: Real name - Bubs. The only other person I have ever known who is as vengeful and devious and conniving as I am...in a good way!
Mrs. Jack: The Capt's wifey. Awesome lady, very little will be written about her.
Pammycakes: AKA Pam. She is awesome. I am pretty sure her sole purpose in life is to try to get me out of the house, get me drunk, and get me to take off my clothes. She has pictures to prove she has succeeded.
Lori: Just went away to college. This makes me sad.
Geo: Friend since grammar school. Has arson tendencies.
Denise: Likes Tom Waits. I don't get it either...
Beth: Cool-ass chick. One of my good friends.
The Red Coat Ninja: I work with her. It's true. And I am JEALOUS AS FUCK of her red coat.
If you read this, and would like to be added, let me know.

No comments: