Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lesbians Still Fancinate Me
I haven't updated because I am lazy. Yes, I am lazy. Seriously. Fucking. Lazy.
Oh wait, no I haven't been! I've been working on another website, and trying to figure out how to get my new company up and running. (PS I need to get to know someone who knows how to use flash REALLY BADLY, so if that's you, and you want some freelance work, please, feel free to leave me a comment!)
In other news, my old Buick has died. I would have put a case of buckshot into it to kill it long before today, but my brother stopped me, saying "Don't Becca, sign the title over to me, and I will give you this scrumptious pie." And really, you can purchase pretty much anything I own by offering me pie. (especially lady pie. Oh yeah) <--That was for my little sister and my lesbian readership.
My favorite is French Silk. Does anyone need a couch? Because I am in the mood for some pie, and Eric hates out couch...

1 comment:

thomas said...

I checked up on this blog after not reading for a while.

You have a "thing" for DUCKS?!

That is unreal, and I demand to see the troops at full salute when I visit.