Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pubes? On the Inside?


So, I am driving home from work today, and I am jamming out to my factory installed AM/FM radio (because by GOD I am cool - too cool for a new car stereo, with one of those...what's that new fangled thing called? A CD player? BAH! Who needs that!) and I happen to notice something stuck to my driver's side window.

Now, I drive an absolutely ADORABLE little red sports car. It has a few problems, such as I have accidentally torn off the center armrest's lid, the driver's side window doesn't stay up unless you duct tape it, you know, minor problems...
This is a (very blurry) picture of my window with all the tape on it.

So I have taped this window up, and moved on with my life. Rain occationally gets in, but oh well. The little red sports car gets me from point A to point B, and I look slightly cool while doing it.

So I am stuck in traffic, and I notice that stuck in the tape, less than 1 foot from my face, is pubic hair. And it's not like it's stuck in the tape on the outside of the car, it's on the INSIDE. Which means that someone had to rub their junk all over my window inside my car.

The thought of someone rubbing their junk on the outside of my car is disturbing enough, but inside? That's just disturbed.

In other news, I took the strip of tape the pubes were stuck to and put it in an Easter card and sent it to my mother. After all, why should I be the only one with a stranger's pubes less than a foot from my face?


No comments: